Oklahoma City is a busy metropolis in the Northeastern part of United States. It has been growing at an immense rate and as such, it’s demand for houses and other real estates has also been expanding. If you’re looking for homes in Oklahoma City, there are many places where you can find them but two out of these have more importance than others. These areas are south and north Oklahoma City. The difference between both is that North Oklahoma city includes portions of Harrah while south only includes Nichols Hills (as per Wikipedia). Here we take a look at some hot spots in south Oklahoma City where you will find exclusive home deals:
1) Heritage Hills- This place is located near South Penn and Outlook. It is one of the best suburbs in Oklahoma City. Majority homes are ranch style or it’s variation like split level, tri-level or bi-level. This place has a serene setting with mostly flat topography which makes it an ideal choice for young couples with kids looking to settle down into family life.
2) Madison Place-It’s located on Memorial Road near I-240 Exit 12A (Edmond Rd). On Edmond road you will find many restaurants that include Texas Land and Cattle Steak House and San Jose Mexican Restaurant as well as numerous hotels. Since this area is close to Will Rogers World Airport, flight crews from Jet Blue Airlines stay here at the Signature Inn Hotel and there is also a Courtyard by Marriott Hotel here.
3) Carriage Hills-Located near I-240 Exit 12A (Edmond Rd), this place is well known for its great suburban living experience as it is close to schools, shops and restaurants including Razzoo’s Cajun Cafe and Denny’s Restuarant which are found on Edmond Road. Tyson Foods and American Fidelity are some of the famous companies that have their head offices located in south Oklahoma City. If you’re looking for homes in this area then you may want to check out places like Green Meadows Court, Brookwood Crest & Circle C Ranch among others.
4) Covenant Hills-This place mainly consists of Country Clubates which has around 200 homes. You can find Covenant Hills Golf and Country Club here. The entrance of this place is decorated with a sign which says “Welcome to Covenant Hills”. There are some unique amenities like tennis courts, an outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, jogging trails etc.
5) Cross Timbers- This place has around 150 homes for sale. Many people buy houses in this area because of its close proximity to Will Rogers World Airport. This suburb also contains the Oklahoma City National Cemetery just north from its border.
6) Deer Creek-This is a beautiful upscale suburban community located near I-240 Exit 15 (Council Road). If you’re interested in buying or selling real estates here then you may want to contact Real Estateals who will help you complete the process without any problems.
7) The Vintage-This place is near I-240 Exit 15 (Council Road). You can find Wichita Grill, Great American Steak and Cake Co., J’s Bar & Grill among other restaurants here as well as many hotels like the Ramada Inn Hotel and La Quinta Inn and Suites. This suburb has around 100 houses for sale.
8) Belle Isle Country Club-Located on Memorial Road near Lyrewood Lane this place has around 150 homes/house for sale within its borders. This suburb contains a small lake which is home to exotic waterfowls, turtles etc.
9) Harwood Village- Located on May Avenue, this place consists of 200 homes with cozy living arrangements. Some amenities that you can find in this place are a clubhouse, swimming pool and tennis courts etc.
10) Springdale Hills- This is another beautiful Oklahoma City suburb located near I-240 Exit 10 (Council Rd). If you’re looking to buy houses in Oklahoma then you should definitely check out options here as there are many great deals available for you!